Friday, September 12, 2008

You're the Ike to My Tina

but let's hope you're not!! Here's wishing my Family and Friends in Houston a very very safe weekend from Hurricane Ike. I will pray that y'all stay very safe!!!

My Mom is coming to visit me and Jim this weekend - yayyy!! She is running the Race for the Cure with me on Sunday and Jim's Aunt Cindy will also be in town so we all are meeting for brunch after the race. How fun!!

Maybe it's time I stop saying "MY" Mom and "Jim's" Aunt...because really, we're all one family now! Just saying.

And for one last random thought - the TiVo is getting so much use lately. What a great invention. I mean, really.

My fave shows that must be TiVo'd: the Hills, Gossip Girl, Dog Whisperer, the Office, How I Met Your Mother, Making the Band and the new 90210.

Hubby's fave shows that he TiVo'd: GOLF, Golf, and more golf...and The Shield. LOL.

I stopped by to see my friends at the previous gig this morning before I headed into work. It was soooo great to see y'all!!! I miss y'all so much and can't wait til next Friday! :)

Stay dry, happy and most of all safe this weekend, Y'all!!

Much love!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope your family stays safe! Phillip has friends that are also staying and "hunkering down." I'll keep your family in my prayers.