I'm not one to stand on my soap box and go on and on about how amazing my husband is. In fact, I always felt that the love two people have for one another shouldn't have to be exclaimed or even spoken about. People will see it and most importantly, feel it when they're around you.
However, this one time...just this once, I'm going to. Stand on my soap box that is. I've had such a hard week and I cannot explain enough how truly unconditional J's love is. Do I expect him to be this way? Absolutely. It is an expectation. Is it appreciated? Without a doubt. When I pictured the type of man I wanted to marry, I knew for certain the qualities I wanted and needed. Budging from that was not an option. J has a way about him - he's a protector by nature, a caretaker without thinking about it and a fixer by heart. His love genuine and sincere...and I'm so very thankful. J doesn't get a medal for being this way...because I do expect it...just as he'd expect it from me. But, what he does get is...well, I hope that what he feels from me, is my appreciation and love for the amazing person he is.
J's not perfect, but what he is...is perfect for me.
**update** - J just asked me if I was blogging and I said yes. He asked about what? And I replied with - well, you. He said, really? So, now that I know you're reading this, the answer is really!...........Loves Bun, Loves...................and thank you.
...Stepping off my soap box now.
No comments:
Post a Comment