Friday, July 25, 2008

Random-ness...

10 years ago:

UNF student--hmmm...I was definitely doing lots of socializing with sorority sisters. Spent too much time confusing my college ex-boyfriend (sure we're together, but I need my freedom-huh?). Poor guy! Horrible me! - sorry!

5 years ago:
I was definitely getting to know myself better! I was coming out of a quarter-life crisis and really trying to figure out who I was, who I wanted to be and who I am. Theresa and I started to spend a LOT of time together. We were so carefree and loving every minute of it. I moved into my very first apartment in Midtown with no roommates! My nephew was almost a year old and I was loving on him as much as possible! I really feel like this was a great time in my life. I felt like I was growing up but still young enough to be okay with making a few mistakes here and there.

5 months ago:
I was freezing my buns off! It was Winter here!! I was also helping Kristi with her wedding because it was right around the corner. Oh and I definitely was thinking more and more about moving on to a different company...and spending time trying to convince Jim to let me get a puppy! Which he did!! :)

5 things on my to do list today:
1) clean the apartment!!
2) scratch that. go out to dinner with Hubby & enjoy this awesome weather we're having.
3) take Sasha on a walk to the pet store - we must get new treats bc I don't like the ones we have.
4) charge my iPod
5) sleep

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Newman's Own caramel cups
2) chips - any kind really
3) lebanon bologna w/cream cheese - but we can't find lebanon bologna up here!!!
4) watermelon
5) kettle corn popcorn w/pellegrino water - YUM!

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1) TRAVEL, Travel, travel!!!!!! (w/family & friends of course!!)
2) donate a significant amount to the American Cancer Society on behalf of my Sissy.
3) Invest
4) Have a golf course named after my Hubby (ha!)
5) Hire an on call personal assistant, cook, personal stylist, etc. etc. etc.

5 of my bad habits:
1) slouching - working on my posture via my pilates trainer though!
2) letting those cursewords slip sometimes - whoops!
3) Assuming.
4) Calling people from other sides of the house/apartment/store - horrible!
5) Extreme dieting.

5 places I have lived:
1) Houston, TX
2) Jacksonville, FL
3) NYC, NY
4) Clearwater, FL
5) Katy, TX

5 jobs I have had:
1) Hostess @ Longhorn Steakhouse (haaaa!)
2) Banana Republic cashier
3) Travel Consultant - awesome job!
4) Buyer for Medtronic ENT - another awesome job!
5) Cashier at Randalls - loved the bow tie I had to wear! haaa!

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I always wanted to be a writer
2) I get shy sometimes...no really, I do! haa
3) I have baby fever!! dun dun dun...stay tuned!!
4) I have a re-occurring nitemare that happens each year
5) I get motion sickness in cabs with a quickness!!

No comments: