How sick is this? It's 10:48 pm and not only is this my second blog for the day (after being m-i-a for months), but what I'm about to show you just goes to prove that I'm more type a than type b (personality that is).
Behold...my classroom layout via photoshop. This is borderline o-c-d, I hear ya.

One of my teacher friends shouted me out on bbm and said that Tar.get has their teacher/school stuff in their $ aisle. So...off I went and scored a ton of stuff for so cheap! Then, I decided to make my way to the $.Tree and got some more great stuff from there: stuff for the kiddos, stuff for me and stuff for my classroom. As I was trying to make a decision on how I'm going to decorate my room, I realized that the only way to sort out my ideas was to look at the layout. And since I didn't have a layout, I figured eh why not just make it? I'm self sufficient...I can do eeeet! Were there other ways to sort out my thoughts? Sure! But my nerdiness is not trying to hear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment