This is my official apology for my lack of attention. To you. It's just that I've been sooooo, eh-hem, oooooo busy. I mean, of course I have so much to tell you! Like, what's been going on and how my wonderful in-laws came to visit for a week and how we went to Florida for Easter and how we just got back from an amazing vacation in Hawaii and hilarious stories from school and of course all those random thoughts I have, but you don't know about them because I haven't shown you any love and I haven't shown you any love because by the time I start winding down all I want to do is check my email and I can barely even do that because then I remember that I haven't had a chance to sit on my ass to enjoy that great invention known as the television and also that there's two cities of Real Housewives on my dvr that are calling my name and then finally, finally I realize but only every now and then that I've been neglecting you and then I think I should totally pay attention to you, but I haven't and wouldn't even know where to start again because it has been too long, the end.
In other words - it's not you. It's me.
Until then,
Missus D.
1 comment:
We miss you! ;)
Post a Comment