...because I gave up Facebook and Twitter for Lent. So, without further a do, here are my thoughts (in no particular order) in 140 characters give or take.
-J asked how I slept. I said, "Great! I was out like a fat kid in dodge ball." He LOL so hard! Don't tell him that saying isn't a PJ original.
-Covering a 5th grade class all week as a favor & just picked up a note 2 kids were passing. Note says: our teacher is fine. LOL thanks. Now get back to work.
-Have a canker sore under my tongue. Ouch!
-Ever look at someone the same age as you & wonder why they dress so...old? Put the Ann Taylor sweater set down, you're still young!
-My dog is bulimic. Seriously. Eats like a maniac, sometimes throws up, loses 2 lbs. I eat grass all day & gain 5. WTF.
-Vampire Diaries is on hiatus...grrr!
-Kelly Cutrone has some big balls. Huge, even. Maybe even balls the size of King Kong.
...to be continued....
1 comment:
You are so freaking funny! Love you!
Post a Comment