I'm all for 'going green.' Turning off lights, unplugging appliances, using tupperware instead of ziplock baggies, shoot we even have a tankless water system - you get the picture. I try to go as green as we can, to an extent. I'm just not one to be so extreme. There are still things that I can't imagine going green for. Especially, this. And just for the record, folks - I do not make this shit up. I just happen to be a very observant person and come across these things and when I do...well, of course I just have to say something about it....after I laugh hysterically for about 5 minutes and force the subject matter on J. Which by the way, half the time he shakes his head at me as if I really do make this stuff up. Okay, moving on.
Let me introduce you to, The Diva Cup - your 'green' alternative to maxi pads and tampons.

Just think...now you can 'go green' when Aunt Flo decides to rear her ugly head for that monthly visit! You put the cup in your vajayjay, collect the uglies, clean it like it's a dirty dish and put the cup back in. It's like putting the clean dishes away in the cupboard. Except that cupboard is your vagine. Fantastic - I just threw up in my mouth. A little.
Sorry to tell ya honey, but this vagine is not a kitchen cabinet...or a cupboard, drawer and dishwasher while we're at it.
Besides, didn't I already say how much I hate doing the dishes?!
No comments:
Post a Comment