Monday, March 16, 2009

shame on me

I've been complaining about how much I've been going back to the doctor.
I've been complaining about how tired I am of getting pricked with that darn needle for my bloodwork.
I've been complaining how my left arm vein hurts because of the bruising from the needles.
I've been complaining about how over it I am with all of this and I just want to move forward with my life.
I've been complaining so much about what is going on in my life...instead of living it.

Then...................................I realized something.

My Sissy NEVER complained...ever. And she went through a million times more than what I'm going through now. Oh how I wish she were here to shake me back to my positive self...this whole self pity thing is no bueno.

Shame on me for acting this way.

1 comment:

JenSellsRaleigh said...

Dont be so hard on yourself! It has been a rough few weeks. It is these experiences that make us tough!

You're still my hero Mighty Mouse!