Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Amy O'Dell - What A Fab Writer You Are

Who knew all I needed was my daily dose of Amy O'Dell to get me out of my bad mood? Oh and maybe that run at the gym during lunch may (or may not) have helped. But, if I was a betting woman (which I am), it was Amy's doing that got a :) on my round little face.

Oh Amy...you are hilarious. Hi. la. ri. ous.

READ WHAT AMY WROTE THAT MADE ME LAUGH HERE


I heart NY Magazine. I really do.

4 comments:

jenjonesnc said...

soooo...is the City not that great of a show? Forgot again to tune in!JenJones

The de Leons said...

it's a great show- much better than the hills in my opinion...but then again, i'm partial to NYC than LA.

Ashley said...

OK. So I forgot to tune in to The City like Jen did. I read the article and it was awesome! Then I realized that the rerun was coming and I had just enough time to catch it. The article was right on and was even more hilarious recognizing the things Amy pointed out. I do feel like I lost a few brain cells watching it though. Thanks for posting the link to the article because I think I'd rather read it than watch the show. Save me the 30 minutes of watching it.

My vote (not that you asked) is for The Hills. ;)

jenjonesnc said...

Okay, caught up with a rerun of the City. Must agree with Ashley. They drama is way better on the hills! You like the city for the cool setting! I would too!