I don't care what anyone says - Britney is a bada$$. I am SO pulling for Britney's "comeback" and regardless of what people think - her music is dang good. It's the type of music that can get you to get up and dance. It's also the type of adrenaline shot you need to run that much faster or work out even harder at the gym. I just bought her new album, Circus, on iTunes and if I wasn't surrendered to my bed and a box of Puffs Plus, then I'd be up swinging my hair and arms around!
To quote her song, Circus: "There are only two types of people in this world - those who entertain and those who observe - well, I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl..." That's right girl, let 'em know!
It's so nice to see Britney back to her 'I'm a slave for you huh huh' days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment