The below has quickly become my 'uniform' of choice lately - with the addition of a big black puffer coat of course!
1. JBrand black skinnies with the 10" zipper on the leg. Yes, I am positive I had something similar back in the 80's, except they were Guess? brand. These jeans are so comfortable and I love how they look like leggings...but aren't. These have quickly turned into a staple of mine. I eyed these for a little while and once again, my obsession for a great pair of jeans won.

2. James Perse v-neck tee shirts in White (and I also have it in Black). I love love love these shirts. Yes, they're just tees, but they are so comfortable and fit just right. Since it's Winter, I add a sweater and pash scarf over the tee so that I can keep warm. :)

3. Black Oxford booties. Jim absolutely hates these shoes, but I love them! I get so sick of wearing Uggs and Boots...and oxford booties spice things up a little bit! In a sea of round, cloggy, sheepskin shoes, it's nice to stand out and feel girly (at least once in a while).

4. David Yurman Albion Ring in smoky quartz (the pic below is actually citrine, not smoky quartz). Jim surprised me with this ring for Christmas! I was shocked! I've never really been a big David Yurman fan - I guess because it has always reminded me of jewelry that older women wear (like my Mom or Gramma), but I actually love this ring!

5. Black Oliver Peoples sunglasses (style Candice). Jim made fun of me so much with these glasses (do you see a trend here?) because they are HUGE, but he has admitted that they are now growing on him. They are the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. They're huge, but man they fit just right! I wear mine on the top of my head a lot and they never stretch out.

So, there you have it!...my easy, go-to, never fail, comfy as heck uniform. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment