Come out, come out, wherever you are! Do you ever look at the locations of my blog readers on my Traffic Feed? They're from all over the place! And while I can figure out some of them - like London is definitely my friend Jen because she's the only one I know living in London - there are some I see on a regular basis but have no idea who it is!
So, this being said...let me know who you are! Introduce yourself...go ahead, don't be shy. I wanna know you are, I mean, I used to have a pen pal when I was in elementary school, so I'm kinda used to the whole meeting strangers thing.
Leave me a Shout Out (comment)...I can't wait to 'meet' ya! :)
I formally invite you to read my blog...and by the way, Thanks!
2 comments:
I'm Ashley from Alabama! Shout out to Pia and her blog. It's the bomb! Your hilarious and look forward to reading what you've been up to.
Hopefully I was one of the gimme's. Who else do you know that lives in the great state of Alabama?
LOL actually you're right...nobody else I know lives in Alabama! Thanks for reading, Ashley and I frequent yours too! :)
Post a Comment