I got off the subway yesterday on my way to work and this was the scene outside of the New York Stock Exchange ...a big tree! It's not the tree (Rockefeller Center Tree), but it's still great to see it!



Today when I got off the subway, this was the scene - it's lit up! And instead of the big huge silk American flag they have on the NYSE, there's an American flag in lights! How purdyyy!

Tonight is Friday night and you know what that means...it's Friday night date night! :) Hubby and I are headed to our favorite pizza place in the Village and then headed back uptown to see the Rockefeller Tree. Tuesday marked the 2 year anniversary of when he got down on one knee and proposed at the Rockefeller Tree, so it has become a yearly tradition for us to go there. And DUH - of course I'm gonna make him re-enact the whole thing...lol.
It's supposed to snow here on Sunday and I'm actually excited! It's the holidays and it makes it that much more Christmasy.
Anyway, that's it for now. I hope y'all are enjoying the first weekend of December!
xoxo!
No comments:
Post a Comment