Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it's been a while...



Sorry it's been a while since my last post! I have been very busy with a new project at work...I feel like I'm one cookie away from a nervous breakdown! Well, no not really, but I am a little stressed.

It's FREEZING here now and I'm back to layering, gloves, scarves, sweaters and Uggs. It's not even Thanksgiving yet and already it's 28 degrees...and that's today's high. Seriously? Seriously. Now I remember why Jim and I took that winter getaway last January.

On another note, Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I'm so excited because not only will I be on vacation, but my Mom is coming back to visit. :) Last Thanksgiving, Jim and I were sick with the flu and eating Boston Market, so we're making up for it this year by having Thanksgiving Dinner at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park. We're so excited! Mom and I will get to shop, have dim sum in Chinatown and see another Broadway musical...I'm trying to decide between In the Heights, Rent and Wicked as of right now.

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope all is well!

No comments: