A huge CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Courteney and Chris (& their families)! Courteney gave birth to a healthy and very beautiful baby girl! Ella Michelle was born early yesterday morning, weighing in at 5 lbs. 13 oz and is 18 in. long. Both Mom and Ella bear are doing fantastic!
Courteney sent me a picture of Ella via text and she is soooo adorable!!! It's times like these that I wish I were in Houston. It's very surreal to me that one of my best friends has a baby. I've known Courteney for many many years(almost 20!) and to see her become a Mom brings tears of happiness and joy to my eyes.
I pray that God watch over Ella and the Miller family as they embark on this new chapter of their lives.

I made Ella's monogram above based on her nickname...Ella Bear!!
XOXO!!
1 comment:
awh!!! Thanks P! I have finally gotten around to browsing my favorite blogs and i really appreciate the post!!! love you!
Post a Comment