Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!

I'm sooo very glad that today is Friday!! Woo hoo! It is definitely Fall outside and gorgeous might I add. Tomorrow is mine and Jim's 11 month wedding anniversary. Can you believe it has already been 11 months since we got married?! This time last year, I was in full wedding mode. Wait - was there ever a time when I wasn't? (haha)

This time of the year always seems so busy for us. Well, at least it has been the last few years or so. Jim leaves for Hilton Head, SC next week to play in a Father/Son Golf Tournament with his Dad and I leave (I hope!) to Houston for Theresa's bachelorette party. I really hope everyone gets power up and running soon. Two weeks after that, we fly back to Houston for Theresa's wedding. A week after that is our 1 year wedding anniversary. And exactly 5 days after that, we leave for our cruise! Three weeks after we return from our cruise is Thanksgiving and we are staying put. Last year we were both sick with the flu. So I hope this year we will feel better (kow). And of course one month later we fly to Florida for Christmas. PHEW!!! We've got a lot going on - all great things so we are very thankful.

Just for fun, I dug up these two pictures. :)

This first picture is a picture I took of our refrigerator last year. I can't remember exactly why this was all we had in the fridge - I mean, we do eat at home...sometimes. It's just that Mr. Picky aka my husband, is just that. Here are a few other reasons excuses as to why we don't eat at home that much:

-NYC apartment refrigerators aren't that big!
-Our kitchen is in a corner (so small) which makes it hard to cook
-It's difficult to cook for just one person because we all know that unless I'm making chicken parm that Hubby will not eat it! lol.



Now, I'm not complaining at all - promise. Just trying to make myself feel better and not so embarrassed that all that was in our fridge (at one point in time) was Crystal Light, Mountain Dew and Water. :-/

Speaking of the fridge...we still have our Save the Date magnet that I made on it. It makes me laugh when I see it because of all that went into making it! This was probably our 7th take in the photo booth - lol - I'm sure you can imagine Hubby's delight when I told him that the picture wasn't exactly how I wanted it to turn out yet (lol). We did have a blast taking them and will always look back and laugh at all that went into making them! :)



Anywho - hope y'all have a great Friday!!...and weekend too!!!!

No comments: