Dear Lindsey Lohan,
Maybe next time you decide to post a blog entry in regards to any public figure, you should re-read it before hitting confirm - and just when you are about to hit confirm, stop and take a good-long-hard look in the mirror. Before you have the nerve to call others 'publicity hounds' and rant about others' beliefs, you should figure out what type of image YOU yourself have displayed. Yes, I read Us Weekly. And yes girl, I frequent TMZ. You're not exactly a stranger to those two circuits, "Li-Lo"...and what was that favorite show you commented about recently? That's right - Living Lohan - last name sounds a bit familiar doesn't it? Oh but surely, you're not a publicity hound yourself.
You're right - Sarah Palin is not a supermodel. And last time I checked you aren't either. Now that I think about it - what is it exactly you do again? Ohhhh that's right! You walk around the "city of angels" looking aimlessly hand in hand with your "friend" as you tuck your chin to your chest so as to appear that you don't want to be photographed? And when that city has no interest in you because really the whole, "I'm grunge today-Oops I'm classy today-I'm too skinny-Now I'm not too skinny-Extensions to the butt-Red hair-Blonde hair-Black nails-I'm an actress-No I'm a pop star-Am I or aren't I a lesbian" look is played out, you fly out to the "big apple" in hopes of stopping by to represent your hometown. Give me a break. Let me remind you that Long Island is NOT, New York City. Before you start talking about education, it may be wise to take the measly few hundred dollars you made from your guest appearance on Ugly Betty and instead of buying your 40th pair of gray skinny jeans, use it for tuition in a college class. I'm sure there's an Intro to Political Science class anxiously waiting to hear what you have to say.
And lastly - next time you decide to write a post that maybe - just maybe - sounds somewhat legitimate in your opinions, don't and I repeat, don't end it by quoting Pamela Anderson.
(not so) Sincerely,
All those in favor of saying Shut Your Piehole "Li-Lo".
1 comment:
Can I get an Amen?
Post a Comment