Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goooo Giants!

I heard through the grapevine that the Eli Manning - eh hem - I mean the NY Giants were going to be at the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) during lunch. So 2 minutes later, I slid into my flip flops after kicking off my heels and made a dash to the elevator! While I didn't get to see Eli, it was pretty cool to see everything else!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sooooo jealous! We are Colts fans by proxy since my parents moved up there two years ago. I LOVE Peyton Manning! That whole family is just precious. And did I mention the commercials? Oh they get me rolling on the floor laughing with all their dry sense of humors!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i looove those commercials!! have you seen the one with serena and venus williams? OMG petyon and eli are even funnier in that one!! :)