look back. And no matter how tempted I was yesterday, I didn't! And you know what? It felt GREAT! Yesterday was my last day at the j-o-b and while I was sad to be leaving the wonderful friends I made, it felt really great to move on. I said that my friendships were not measured by that job or even that company...that was not the glue that held us together. What held us together was the laughter, good times, and inside jokes...the friends I made are real friends. We've laughed, cried andlaughed some more. There are so many things I won't forget...and many more that will be impossible to forget: like the time when JB told me KC looked a little thirsty today; or the time when LP had to wear my pants all day; even all those times I dropped the phone when EF was calling...along with my ADD when she would try to talk to me; and the time KC sent the bad email not to me, but to the last person it should've gone to; and even those many many days I would pass CC and say Ceeeeeeeeece!; the morning "do you want tea or coffee" orders, correcting me when I would say words too Texanish, the Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Runs, trying to get away with wearing flip flops all day...ah there are so many of these memories that will forever be imprinted in my mind...and heart of course. I will miss y'all...but I know we will talk and see each other soon! (LOL in 1 week as a matter of fact because it's KC's wedding!)
Speaking about out with the old, in with the new - I left my blackberry in a cab yesterday morning! So idiotic of me, I know...but at least I had phone insurance and was able to get a new one by paying my deductible, which wasn't that bad. The only icky thing is that I lost all my numbers...BOO! I can't wait to get my hands on my new berry...I'm going through withdrawals for sure!

I heart you - please hurry and get to me!
....And speaking of new phones - Hubby just got rid of the horrendous Nextel that he has been carrying around for work for years! We were both thrilled about this! His new phone came in yesterday and we were both so glad we will never have to hear that 'beep beep' again. That 'beep beep' drove us INSANE for a very long time!
In other news - SPRING IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!! Ummm...then why did the weatherman say it was supposed to snow tomorrow? I refuse to believe it! My flip flops are itching to come out and play. Maybe if I start wearing them now I can convince the weather to actually warm up?
Alright, well I'm gonna take a little nap...I woke up on time today thinking I had some place to be and....I don't! Ha ha.
ps - Sasha is growing like a weed!! She is so adorable and we just love her to pieces. She looks like a little baby fluffy cloud! :-)
XOXO! MUAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment