Warning: there's lots of "finally's" in this post! J and I finally feel better and just...
in time for the weekend! I finally went to the doctor because I just wasn't feeling any better. Turns out - I had tonsilitis with flu-like symptoms. While I was home sick from work for two days, I managed to finally write out the Thank You's from all the generous presents we got from our wedding. The TY cards came out really cute and I can't wait to drop them in the mail! All I'm waiting for now is J to sign his name, stuff the cards in the envelope and mail them out. We split the duties on this - I write out the Thank You's and address the envelopes and he does the rest. Marriage=Teamwork! lol.
As for the upcoming weekend - we're not up to much. Golf season is pretty much over for J, so he's not too happy about that. I guess it's time for him to hang up the clubs and pick up that racket (raquetball)! My friend Jen T is coming over tomorrow and we're gonna head out to lunch at Sea and to do a bit of boutique scouting in our neighborhood. There are two really awesome and great boutiques that I've been telling her about - Dalaga NYC is one of them, and also happens to be my favorite. Remember my rehearsal dinner dress? Well, that was outiftted by Dalaga! The other is Hayden and Harnett, who btw have been featured in almost every magazine out there - from Lucky to InStyle, they are really making a name for themselves.
J and I are also finally going to take our pictures this weekend for our Christmas cards. Nothing fancy of course, but just something for these super cute cards I have been itching to get my hands on. Yipppeeeee!!! However, this is all dependent upon if I can move him from in front of the new tv. He absolutely loooooves watching all the games on that thing.
Can you believe this weekend last year was the weekend J knelt down on one knee at Rockefeller Center and asked me to be his wife?!?! It was one year ago this weekend that we got engaged!! And one year later - we are married! Kinda crazy, huh? We might just have to go to the Tree this weekend to re-enact and celebrate!
Anyway - that's all the happenings for now. We're headed to South Carolina in three weeks!
Love y'all! xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment