In other news, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great well wishes regarding Bailey. Unfortunately, we had to give him up because Sasha got really sick. I ended up rushing Sasha to the Vet after about 3 days of non-stop throwing up. Jim and I were so heartbroken to have to give Bailey up...we had him for such a short time, but I tell you what, we fell in love with him very fast. The good news is, Bailey is very happy because he was adopted by another family! Yay! So, it all worked out in the end. :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Hey, Hey, hey!
So I've been slacking a lot lately on the blogging...sorry about that! My head has been buried in between my real estate books studying for the state exam. I took the exam last Thursday and..............I PASSED! Woo hoo!! The test was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. Maybe I was just nervous or what have you but, whatever the case, I passed so yay! I am so excited to start my new career...I am itching to get out there! This week officially starts me moving forward and jumping in head first in real estate. I loved being a project manager so much and I never thought anything else would compare. I still think that is true, but I gotta say that my excitement and passion for success will be able to shine in a new light. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment