Wednesday, February 18, 2009

People Let Me Tell You 'Bout My Best Friend

My bff these days? Puffs Plus.  Thanks to Jim, Rachael and Chad, I am now suffering from a very annoying cold.  I cannot breathe through my nose and I think my right ear still thinks it's still on the airplane.  I hate breathing through my mouth too - so much so, that I want to wear a sign that says, "I have a cold" so nobody mistakes me as the person who breathes only through my mouth.  

Anyhoo, we had a great weekend in Jacksonville! Rachael and I had a great time catching up and just as we suspected, Jim and Chad became fast friends.  I think Rach and I heard enough golf talk to last us through the next 5 years in one weekend.  It was also great seeing and catching up with old college friends.  :)

Sorry for the short blog...gotta go blow my nose now! xoxo!


1 comment:

jenjonesnc said...

I have had that ear problem for the last 3 WEEKS!!! It makes me insane. Sounds like Darth Vador (sp?) is breathing in my ear!!! I finally went to the doctor and they just told me to take Sudafed 12 hr everyday. I cannot believe it, but it is actually working. just a tip! Feel better soon!

Jen Jones :)