Please tell me why is it that when you push the elevator button and obviously the light is green - meaning, one of the 20 elevators is coming - that people who come after you, push the button again?
Obviously the light is green! Someone has already pushed the darn button you ding dong!! And it was most likely the woman giving you that weird (more like annoying) look as you reached your sausage finger out to push it. What?! You think all of a sudden your magic touch is going to make the elevator doors open faster? What are you - a magician? Did you not trust the other person's touch of the button? Was my push not good enough? I may be small, but once again, I have fingers like Arsenio Hall! I can out push you any day of the week. Listen pal (also known as annoying elevator button pushers), I don't want to sit in the lobby any longer than you do. I'd like to get back to my office, place my liter of Smart Water down and carefully put my crisp new Us Weekly in my bag. When the light is green, it's just that. GREEN. And I think we all know that green = go.
'nuff said.
No comments:
Post a Comment