Obviously I love The Hills. So it shouldn't be a surprise that I am highly anticipating The City. I saw the preview months ago and saw a face that looked familiar and sure enough, I was right! I realized that social climber, Olivia Palermo is on it! I couldn't believe my eyes! I read all about her earlier this year when New York Magazine published a story on the high society drama that was created by Socialite Rank founders. What a great story - ah the highs and lows of New York socials - and boy oh boy how I love New York Magazine. I made the above clickable if you'd like to read the story online.
Basically, the New York socialite of the moment is Tinsley Mortimer (if you watch Gossip Girl she made a guest appearance in one of the Hamptons episodes).
Anywho - Tinsley + Olivia = BFF? Not so much. One socialite catfight on the rocks, please! I guess unless you're a New Yorker, you wouldn't really 'get' these types of story lines, so I'm gonna bring them to ya! I'm anxious to see if Olivia sweats 'socialite' to those who could really give a hoot as to who she is. Don't fall for it, Whitney...you're so much better!! We shall wait and see!!
If you'd like to read more or if you'd like to pretend that you don't care, but really you love knowing the scoop, click here!
No comments:
Post a Comment