What a great weekend in Houston!! We had an absolute blast during all of Theresa's wedding festivities! It was also great to visit with family and friends! As much as we love NYC, we miss TX so much! The wedding was so much fun - I'm still laughing that I did the "cotton eyed joe" locked arm in arm with Pam and Virginia - haaa - I love Texas!!! I didn't get to take many pictures, but here's a few of the ones I took. Theresa took us to Bliss the day before so we could all get our mani/pedi on. We had so much fun! And of course, Theresa was such a beautiful bride!! Best Wishes again to her and Daniel - have fun in Kauai!!!

At Bliss w/the beautiful bride to be!



Look how Courteney glows! She really is the epitome of a happy pregnant woman!

Pam sang the Golden Girls song to Theresa - will post the video if I can of this. It was soo sweet...man, I love my friends!!

What a GORGEOUS bride!!
1 comment:
I had so much fun this weekend too P!!! We are very blessed to have the friends that we have!!!
Post a Comment