Anywho, I happened to come across an article in New York magazine on these Bullseye Bodegas. What?! Hold up. There's mini-Targets in the city?!? Hold on to your hats folks, I may be running to one that fast. This being said, I just so happened to see one while I was walking, from a few blocks away and my mouth dropped. There it was - the Bullseye Bodega. I dragged Jim and had to see it for myself. Well, you can imagine my disappointment when I realized that it wasn't all that great. It's not even really a mini-Target. It's almost like the mini-outlet of Target. So not like the original. You know how Diet Dr. Pepper tastes just like the real Dr. Pepper, but just slightly different? I thought that it would be just like that! Well, it's not. So-Annoying. Who knew Target could be such a tease? It's like finding out the guy you wanted to call you so bad did call, but then hung up after one ring.
Ugh - Target definitely wears the pants in this relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment