Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Business Spotlight: Hera Couture

Since there are so many people out there who are taking the chance, biting the bullet and following their dream of pursuing their passion, I decided to blog on a Business Spotlight (once a week, I hope). This week's business spotlight is Hera Couture. My friend, Kaitlin, has a knack for passion in the bridal industry. We currently work together, however she also has a boutique/shop based in Hoboken, NJ and can be seen in local magazines. Her designs can also be found at Bella Bridesmaid boutiques as well. Her bridesmaids' dresses are made to order and her designs are just as unique...and soooo very cute!!! Most importantly, "You can totally wear them again!" If you've seen the movie 27 Dresses, you are laughing just as you read that last sentence.

If you're interested in learning more about Hera Couture, check out her website!

Hera Couture
728 Washington Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: 201.420.8004
www.heracouture.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have seen the Hera Couture stuff and it is really cute! They are definitely great styles you can wear again!!! hahaha!!!! seriously...!