I received a call last Thursday morning on my cell phone while I was at work and...
I had no clue! I missed it, but when I checked my voicemail, it was Theresa calling me from Ixtapa, Mexico. She went there for a mini vacation with her boyfriend, Daniel. The night before she left, we were on the phone and I told her to call me if anything, and I mean ANYTHING happened. Well, she called, but the message simply said to call her back on Daniel's phone. I couldn't get a hold of them and I must have left a million messages! She finally called me back earlier that evening and guess what?! THERESA IS ENGAGED!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!! I wanted to cry right then and there when she told me. She was in complete shock and is sitting on cloud nine. Well...maybe not sitting on cloud 9, more like jumping up and down. Ha ha! The proposal was very sweet and the ring is FABULOUS!! I am so happy for them and so excited for Theresa's big day! Love is such a beautiful thing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment