plasma television! Hubby is very excited about this new addition to our home. I have to admit, I love it too, but do you realize this makes FIVE tv's in our apartment? Maybe that sounds okay, but did I fail to mention our apartment is 700 square feet - on a good day?! We are going to consolidate the electronics because this is now getting out of control. Together we have: four active cell phones, 4 Ipods, 5 tv's, 3 laptops, a Playstation 2, our new Wii, and two DVD players. Are we serious? We are going to go through everything and start the donation process before our apartment turns into a Best Buy. The pic below shows the new tv and the Wii (along with a guitar, we'll get to that in a minute). The Wii was our new toy and we absolutely love it! It's sooooo much fun - especially Guitar Hero 3!! We really try to rock out on Guitar Hero 3 - we love that game! I love that we both can still be a little juvenile once in a while. Okay, so without further a-do, here's Hubby's new toy...and since what's his is mine, well - I guess it's my new toy too! :-) XOXO.
ps - YES, I took this pic while I was watching The Amazing Race! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment